Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blog #3 How I will use photoshop

As a future high school business teacher I can see myself incorporting image editing software into my classroom in a number of ways. A good example is an advertisement project that would require my students to create their own advertising campaign for a chosen product. As I mentioned in my last blog, I am amazed at how proficient high school kids are at using Photoshop. This type of project will allow them to utilize their Photoshop skills and tap into their creative flow while examining fundamental aspects of business in a fun way.

In other news, I still hate Michigan. I have woken up before 6:00 a.m. for five consecutive days which is a first for me. It's really cold outside and I'm already dreading the walk to me car. It's been a bad week. Take care.

Jon link

No comments: